We are looking for a front-end developer with good knowledge of the Angular framework (ideally with Bootstrap) and a good knowledge of HTML 5. Furthermore, good understanding of web design and homepage usability/user experience is required for this project. Especially the webpage needs to be adaptive to various display and device sizes (work well on PC, smartphone and tablets). Some backend or data management/handling skills will also be required.
Input data is a set of files (structured comma and tab separated data), which are also present in a database as tables.
The work consists of the following sub sequential tasks:
- First: Create the static part of the HTML homepages based on the input data. In total, the script will have to generate around 100 pages.
- Second: Create the dynamic part of the above mentioned more static pages. This part uses again the input files, each time a new input file arrives, the page needs to update the content accordingly.
- Third: Create the search bar for the webpage. The requirement for the search bar is a dynamical search over all the roughly 100 products for which pages were generated.
- Fourth: Create a special section which contains the most popular products which are presented in the page. What is a popular product is predefined in the input files.
- Fifth: Add the footer of the homepage
- Sixth: Add the meta data
Please take a look at the attached file for a detailed project description.
Task 1 – 800 USD
Task 2 – 800 USD
Task 3 – 400 USD
Task 4 – 400 USD
Task 5 – 400 USD
Task 6 – 200 USD
-> 3000 USD for completing the 6 subsequent tasks. Payment after completion of each of the separate tasks, starting with task 1.
For this project, the following skills are required:
- Good knowledge of the Angular framework and HTML5, ideally together with bootstrap
- Good understanding of web design and homepage usability/user experience
- Some backend or data management/handling skills
Please contact us if you are interested in this job offer or require more details about the task to be done.