Job Description -
We are looking for an experienced Angular Developer to take full control of an ongoing project’s UI development. This is a contract position on project-basis. Freedom is yours to work from anywhere on the planet. You will be working with a team comprising of UI designers, Data scientists, and Backend developers.
After a period of 6-12 months, your efforts would've contributed to an increase in client's overall revenue by 5-10% and you would also be expected to lead a team of 2 UI developers.
- Development of new features/enhancements.
- Performance optimisation as well as improving the existing user flow.
- Identifying and fixing bugs/issues in the system.
Skills & Qualification -
- A minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing Angular webapps.
- We don’t believe in setting a minimum education qualification as we are always open to exceptional talent.
- You need to possess excellent UI development skills such as CSS3/HTML5 to create responsive and fluid layouts which are pixel-perfect and consistent.
- You also need to possess strong coding skills to create UI components on basis of business rules and logic.
- As part of your job, you will be required to provide accurate effort estimations for tasks prior to their execution.
- Experience with design tools such as Illustrator/Photoshop will be immensely appreciated
- Excellent communication skills and pro-active nature when it comes to work is a must.