We need a video player to integrate in angular 9 front end code which can:
- Play a video stored at AWS/s3 (video link will be given for testing)
- Allow frame by frame seeking using buttons on the player ribbon and hot keys (keyboard left and right arrow)
- Allow fast scrubbing by using mouse to select the scroller - both forward and backward with out any delay (very important for smooth scrolling)
- The player should be able to show number of frames/timestamp and handle different fps videos (25, 30, 60 fps).
- The player should have speed control option (0.1, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.25, 1.5, 2.0) as one of the button.
- I will give 3 links to videos with 25fps, 30fps, 60fps videos (open links to s3 videos). Show it playing in the player. I will check using the buttons on the player ribbon, and hot keys on desktop and mobile browser (iPhone). . I will also check the scrubbing by using mouse to scrub the video forward and backward.
A good example of such player is available at [login to view URL] which you can register as a free account and check.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $612 for this job
Hello there. I checked your descriptions and understand what you want. I have lots of experience in Angular and video streaming. Please feel free to contact me so we can start right now. Regards. Jered.