I don't need a WordPress website. I know SatoshiPay can handle payments, but I need something more custom.
Let me explain what I really need.
1. A vendor creates an account at my website. He can display any product he wants and put the price in Stellar (Lumens).
2. A user creates an account on my website too. He can purchase the product of the vendor using Lumens. But the user will not pay the vendor directly, he will pay for me.
3. At the end of the month, I'll deposit 90% of the sales the vendor made. 10% will be our fee, for now. We need an option to change the fee later.
That said. We need someone to do the code. It can be any language you want but we prefer NodeJS. Oh, and there are some technical points you need to look:
1. It needs to use Angular, React or Vue
2. You will HAVE to follow coding standards
3. The code will be 100% ours. We may hire you later to do some additional tasks, but you are selling the code and the rights to us.
4. You need to know how to use the Stellar API. ([login to view URL])
So there is three main pages: administration (can control all stores, users, products and settings), the vendor page (can control his stores and some settings, can create, edit and remove products and also change the price and can withdraw the payment received), the user page (can see the order history, can purchase products, etc).
I don't know what is the best option for the vendor. The option 1 is: the vendor will receive automatically a stellar address (with his vendor name or account id as memo-text) OR the option 2: the vendor needs to create an account at any stellar wallet and then set it at my website.