We are looking for new people to join our development team to primarily help make front facing content/style and layout changes as well as helping to improve page delivery performance.
- Laravel (5.6+)
- JS, jQuery, VueJS
- Laravel Mix
- UIKit (UI Framework akin to bootstrap)
- Web scraping
- Update copy and layout
- Help improve site performance
- Help implement new features into the platform
- Fix bugs and improvement/upgrade of current features
To be considered you need to complete and submit a Technical Test so we can better understand your abilities and how you can complement our team.
Please submit the exercises with Devtest_<FullName>.zip:
Email directly or upload to private file sharing such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
Create a basic car listing application to allow users to view the available listings and filter them by one of the fields in the car listing. Add a “seller” page/form to allow new listings to be added.
- Page/route to display car listings
- Page/route for a “seller” to submit/add a car listing
- Minimum fields for car listings to be entered by the “seller”. Make, Model, Year, Price
- On the display page allow listings to be filtered by one field of your choice
- You must develop using PHP with the laravel framework (Preferably version 5.6)
- You must include database schema migration into your solution
- You must use VueJS to display the data
80 freelancers are bidding on average $51/hour for this job