We're looking for a very experienced front-end developer, who is experienced in managing complex development environments, great at managing sprints and amazing communication to join our exciting startup.
• Frontend application is an Angular app built on a Node server that is currently deployed and managed through Heroku & Siteleaf
• All email communications are handled via SendGrid
We're looking for a developer who is also a great project manager who can handle a collaborative team environment along with sprints of improvements to our product.
• Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards and writing clean, semantic code.
• Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
• Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
• Hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
• Ambitious self-starter with a love for all things digital.
• Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• 5 years+ experience in development, project management
• BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
• Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
• Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
• Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity of our marketplace platform.
• Build creative ideas into interactive implementations
• Create and improve workflow to build a top-notch operation.
• Collaborate with company leaders, marketing teammates, and other key stakeholders on key projects each quarter.