The product is a web and mobile project management application for construction projects. It helps companies that own real estate or infrastructure assets (retail, real estate developers, manufacturers, transportation companies...) to digitize all the real estate and construction process and ease their collaboration with contractors to deliver their construction sites on time.
##### PRODUCT: Think of it as "ASANA for construction projects"
Node.js, [login to view URL], Mocha, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, NPM, Gulp, GIT, Cloud environments (Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform), Microservices, Docker, Sendgrid, New Relic.
HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS (legacy app) , ReactJS (new app), NPM, Gulp, GIT.
- Weekly sprints ensure we are on track.
- Experienced CTO and Product lead to coordinate teams.
- Trello + pivotal tracker + slack
- The app is currently used by several thousands users in their real job and has a real positive impact on their productivity
Goal is to revamp entirely the web application. This is based on user feedbacks (new features, speed, simplicity), on the needs of the application to be more modulable.
- Experienced / rigourous : Clean code and several meaningful examples of former projects.
- Clear english communication (French is also appreciated but not mandatory)
- Autonomy : This remote job implies a lot of focus and a self assessment on results and quality
- Empathy with the end users
- Proactive : We ship if it's better than the actual version
- UX / UI : This is a tool users use and rely on everyday for their daily job. It has to be trustable, simple and clear.
Please provide your links similar to work.
77 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Hello sir, Thanks for giving me the opportunity to discuss your project. Our latest React projects are: Frontend Development, [login to view URL], jubelio-loyalty.azurewebsites.net. Thanks, Michael