Looking for Java dev with GWT Framework
Top Three Skills:
1.) Experience creating Microservices on Spring Boot
2.) Experience building web applications using Angular 6 or newer
3.) Experience with high volume batch processing or healthcare industry is preferred
- Assist Solution Architect in project decisions regarding software design, refactoring and hardware use.
- Coordinate technical activities across project.
- Consult with system analysts to prepare detailed technical descriptions of user needs, system design, program functions, and steps required to modify or build application systems.
-Review specifications with business user to ensure compliance with requirements and delivery expectations.
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware, operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Maintain regular written communications on project status with Team lead and IT management.
J2EE, Agile, Java script/AJAX, XML, Angular 6 and JQuery ,Spring 3.X ,Rest WS, Ibatis
We will Pay in INR
Looking for direct people no 3rd party or company
6 freelancers are bidding on average $155 for this job
I have extensive working experience on Java/J2EE and related technologies. I have delivered many web applications successfully. I am full stack developer who can work on projects end to end.
I have gone through your technology requirement. I’m very strong on those and I have 8 years experience delivering many projects. I’m ready to this opportunity
Having great experience in designing/implementing & delivering microservices spring boot application. If you interested in my proposal.. we will definitely catch up.