We need to develop a web application for making online surveys. The application must be programmed with Ionic framework, but at first it’s not going to be an APK, instead it is going to be accesible via web only. The application should not be responsible, but instead we would like to develop separate applications (desktop and mobile). This job is ONLY for mobile development.
The application consists of three subapplications:
1. Access control, with pages: Register, Login, Forgot password.
2. User home. Home page for user with icon for going to Survey app.
3. Survey app. The application itself.
All subapplications must be independently deployed on nginx server (different directory, but same domain) and reside in an independent project each. The developer should think about the way of the communication between them, (Local Storage, System Storage, WebSQL, etc).
The application should not be “top level” in terms of usability/trends, but it most follow corporate style (defined beforehand with examples) and be usable by our employees. Also it must follow basic communications architecture defined by us.
From our side we will provide a Swagger with endpoints/models definitions, a sketch drawed with pencil ([login to view URL]), a VPN access (OpenVPN) so you can test on our staging servers and a Gitlab repository where you will be able to push your code.
From your side we expect:
- High Quality code.
- The application which is testable with Selenium.
- Availability for Skype meeting during spanish work hours, planned beforehand, of course.
- Fluent english speaking.
- Availability for making small (or big) changes during development.
Also the following will be a plus for getting hired:
- Availability for long-term contract. We need to implement a lot of things.
- Availability to make short travels to Madrid, Spain with expenses paid.
- Speaking fluently russian or spanish.
In your application, please provide a link to your portfolio.