I am in the process of developing a software for which I need the following animations done:
1) Conceptualization of a basic animated character (2D or 3D) something similar to the 7UP Fido Dido or the Vodafone ZooZoo. I need it to be simple yet catchy. If you already have such a character and are willing to share it, I'm good with that as long as there's no plagiarism involved.
2) I need the basic gesture animations by the character to demonstrate how to use the software like up and down hand movement, lip movement while a text bubble pops up, etc.
3) I need the entire animation to be on a transparent background (which I believe is fairly simple - just a background setting in Adobe Flash) so that it can be superimposed on any program, application or video.
My major cause of concern here is that I have a strict deadline to meet. Therefore I want this work done by 10th October 2012 and I need quality work.
The deliverables that I am looking at are:
1) All source files for the character as well as animations.
2) Transparent background video files for the animated sequences.
Myriads Digital Networks.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $127 for this job
I don't have a character like Zoo Zoo but I could model and rig one pretty quick. Below is a link to a 4 sec. clip of VAL she's available. http://stando.com/VAL