I need someone to develop an Animated Video that, within 2-3 minutes, provides introductory / marketing information in relation to our website [url removed, login to view] (under development). The animation will be placed on the pre-launch information page which will be designed to generate pre-launch 'buzz' and capture as many email addresses of interested potential users as possible.
In short, we need the animation to clarify what the website is for, what user will be able to do on it and the key benefits of using the site.
To get an idea of the kind of standard of animation I am looking for, please have a look at: [url removed, login to view]
If you don't know Epipheo, that's a good chance you will not qualify for what we need. You can find other examples we like here: [url removed, login to view]
We don't necessarily require voice over if you are able to adequately bring across the message without it.
*It will be important to demonstrate that you have experience in this area and to provide links to a portfolio of work*
More information on the website that the animation will be about:
The central purpose of the Site will be to (1) enable families that are structured differently from the norm ("Alternative Families") to find and connect with each other; (2) enable individuals and couples to find and connect with potential co-parents and / or egg / sperm donors; and (3) provide relevant and up to date information in relating to building and living in Alternative Families.
The website should enable users to either "connect" with and / or "build" alternative families.
(A)"Connect" - Social Network capability
(1) The ability to 'invite' friends via members' email address books (Hotmail and Gmail as a minimum);
(2) The ability to search, find and add friends, family and / or strangers to a personal network (using a simple search or advanced search using various search criteria);
(3) The ability to compile and see a list of (1) friends; and (2) family (this is just a question of allowing people to specify whether someone is a friend or family and splitting the two categories of members); and
(4) The ability to create and join two types of groups: (1) Family groups; and (2) general groups [For example, members who consider each other 'family' could together form a group and members with similar interests or something in common can form a group].
(B) "Build" – Dating website capability
(1) The ability to search, find and add potential co-parents / donors based on more specific criteria than used on the "Connect" part [e.g. biometric data, health information, educational information, etc] – simple and advance searches should be possible; and
(2) The ability to compile and see a list of favourites [essentially allowing users to 'bookmark' the profiles of potential donor / co-parent candidates].
I will go through the features of the site in more detail with the successful bidder - will be taking a 'hands on' approach every step of the way to help with the production of the script, concept, ideas, etc. Those that do not want their creative talents questioned need not apply! Those that are capable of delivery a quality animation by listening and engaging with client needs, please do apply!
6 freelancers are bidding on average £263 for this job
I've experience in animation. I'm really interested about your project. I did something like dropbox video, and I see a lot of Ephineo videos. I'm shure that I can do it! I'm ready to start!: :)