Our company has green lit a 5 part cartoon series. The pilot episode is scheduled to launch in the spring, which is the episode we are getting quotes on currently. The gentleman in charge of our company cartoon decided to post on freelancer to confirm some of the quotes we have received from another website of similar use. The deadline for the finished product is Feb.1st. We have posted on Upwork as well so please no double applicants.
Here are some details about the project to ensure accurate quotes.
- 3:50 seconds in length. Several repeat scenes (chorus) intro less animation needed.
- 3D animated logo and countdown needed in our company colours in the intro.
- 2D throughout the episode, we are looking for high detail in the characters, movements, locations, vehicles etc. It is for company advertising purposes.
- 16-17 total characters, based off real life pictures, and stock photos. The extras would just be most likely planted in the background in the 1 or 2 scenes we utilize them.
- 8 total locations/backgrounds (photos provided to sketch from)
- 6 total vehicles (company logo vehicle wraps PDF provided along with pictures of the vehicles themselves)
- there will be zero voice, the characters lips don’t even move. The pilot is to introduce them all, and their facial expressions. Episode 2 we will add voice and script.
- there will be a “script” we can provide to ensure quote accuracy, it’s more of direction, our thoughts, time of song to hit certain movements, etc. This will only be provided for serious applicants.
- the episode will run to an edited song, so we will be asking for certain beats and times in the song match movements we have written.
Character breakdown (all photos provided)
- 3 custom characters are mostly background with the odd wave and hand shake
- 6 of the characters are only used once or twice in the episode.
- the remaining 7-8 will be in almost every scene and be together in the scene. Some walking, some running, and driving the vehicles (2 characters per vehicle) the detail in the characters during the driving scenes are less important, the focus is on the vehicles.
- pictures and guidelines will be given for every character, no brainstorming or custom design needed.
- all locations will be based off photos provided as well. 3-4 real life, the rest stock.
- locations consist of board room, parking lot, road with city scape (this we need help and advice on), inside a shop, front lobby of business, outside view of a corporate building, and a few others.
- locations will have specific details we want added as well to poke fun, subtle jokes etc.
- photos will be provided for all vehicles as well to sketch from.
- vehicles consist of Van, Car, Helicopter, Truck, Forklift, flinstones copy cat vehicle, old motorcycle.
- vehicles are driving during the chorus, and repeated mostly in the second chorus with a break off towards the end of the chorus.
Anyone who is interested in working with us on this project please send us a message with your thoughts, ballpark pricing or quote, sample animation you envision for our project, and any other useful information for us on yourself. Also please keep in mind, there are 4 scheduled episodes to follow in July, August, October, December of 2020. These episodes will introduce voice and more advertising and be 60-90 seconds in length. We are hoping this is long term work for the animator we use. This animator will also have the ability to work with our company on any other advertising needed that falls under animation.
We will send the script out to serious applicants to ensure accuracy on the quote and to also ensure no surprises throughout the project.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read about our cartoon. We appreciate everyone’s time.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $70 for this job
Hi there! I can do this job and get it ready in 15 days. I have great experience in animation work. Please take time to check my portfolio & please feel free to PM me. Thanks & Regards. Sagar