About me and the project: I'm a multi-award winning animation director and 2D animator, running an animation production business in London with a team. We are working on an animated nursery rhymes album with 10 amazing songs. All the lyrics are ready right now and the musician of the team is composing melodies with the instruments from both Western and Eastern cultures. The album is designed to open up learning opportunities for children to create positive attitudes towards universal moral values as well as language development. We are expecting to reach millions of kids from every corner of the world.
Duration of animations: 2:30-3:00 min each.
Reference for 2D animation: [url removed, login to view] (Animations will be simple)
Reference for concept design: [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
Role: Digital Background Painter & 2D Animator (for the pilot of the project, which is 2:45 min animated song)
- Expert knowledge digital painting.
- Ability to mimic style of reference images.
- Expert knowledge of 2D cutout animation process.
- Expert knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony or Adobe After Effects.
- Basic understanding of Google Drive, because that's how files are shared.
- Being able to do chats and respond quickly once the project begins.
- Having own program license as we will not purchase any software/programs for artists.
Start date: February
33 freelancers are bidding on average £1218 for this job
Hi, Thanks for posting this project. We are very excited to work on your project. Please come to chat so we can show you our previous work. We will wait for your response. Regards Unzag Designs
Hi, if you need link for full portfolio please let me know. Great team of 2 graphic experts with big experiences, can solve almost any of your problems.