At link2light we are well known for our SEO and Online Marketing work. In fact we are a little too well known with a substantial waiting list of clients for services in these fields.
As a result we regularly contract out general work and this is one such project.
We are a 5 star client on another freelancing platform (that begins with Up...) but there are a general shortage of blender animators there and hence why we are trying Freelancer for the first time. A link to our profile with freelancer feedback can be provided on request.
Our budget is approximate and we value experience and expertise over the lowest bid so please bid realistically.
This project is to create a short animation using a scene which has already been set up and a rigged character already provided.
[login to view URL]
In the Dropbox folder above you will find the following files:
- [login to view URL]: the blender file with the scene set up
- [login to view URL]: a fully rigged character including facial expressions set up (eyebrow movement, mouth open/close, etc.)
- [login to view URL]: an image demonstrating how to access the inbuild movements of the character
- lenny and [login to view URL]: the script for the screen with the Blender work marked in blue text
- [login to view URL]: a mock up draft scene to demonstrate the look and feel we are after. The animations we plan to create are educational but should have a humorous element which will make them memorable.
- the animation is in Blender Render using Freestyle.
- We are looking for someone to handle the set up (getting the porl model into the reception room scene), creating the animation and rendering to 1920 x 1080 px at 24 fps.
- We do not need narration or sound effects/narration. We will be adding these separately when all the animating work is completed.
- No animation is required other than what is in the script. e.g. the character does not need to blink or move slightly when no animation is specified.
- A draft narration sound track will be provided for timing purposes.
This animation is a short part of a much longer venture. The purpose of this project is to find an innovative animator which we can work with in the long term. As such we may hire more than one person to compare how the scene is interpreted and also to see how we can improve the information we at this end give to you as animators so we can improve our workflow.
To bid for this project please use the following guidelines:
- Start your bid text 'Lenny in Blender' so we know that you have read this text fully.
- If you have questions please start your bid 'Q – Lenny in Blender' so we can quickly identify you as a bidder with queries and get back to you.
- Include a link/links directly to relevant projects, not to general portfolios so we can quickly and accurately identify your experience