I am working on a game and need a fix for my animations. They are loop animations, like walking, running, standing. These animations are not perfect, here and there pixels are missing. Sometimes shapes are not clear and so on.
I don't think this is a complicated [login to view URL] just need a good eye for design and a pixel animation program like Aseprite or similar. There are also free ones.
Each loop animation could have 240 frames, each frame is 64x64 pixels.
- Compare the previous frame with the following one.
- Correct the missing pixels.
- Look where a contour is missing and add it.
- The animation must not suffer from the corrections.
- Make other decisions that correct the animation.
11 freelancers are bidding on average €35 for this job
Hi, I have read your post. I can create 2D animated video as per your requirement. Would you like to see samples? and I have some questions regarding your project, would you like to answer it when you are available?
Hi, I am interested in this job offer, I am very good at programming, making 2 and 3D drawings, I have a lot of experience and my work is cheap, kind regards