Short video (about 1 minute in length) of a 2D animated capybara in a suit.
1. Create an animated capybara mascot.
2. He must start in a neutral stance, perform the following actions, then return to the same neutral stance:
- Salute (respectful)
- Smile and wave super enthusiastically (excited)
- Flip off the camera (give the middle finger)
- Chug a glass of wine and fall over drunk (party)
- Act really scared and scream (terrified)
- Run away
- Eat a fancy salad at a nice table, get surprised, open his mouth wide, and drop his fork (shocked/surprised)
- Thrust hands forward and act upset
- Point to the left and smile (happy/neutral)
- Point to the left and frown (upset)
- Yawn (bored)
Each action should be between 2 and 6 seconds long.
1. The background of the video needs to be either transparent or a solid green or blue background that I can chroma key out (I will be overlaying the animated character on my video projects).
2. This needs to be a custom animation, DO NOT USE GoAnimate, Webvillee, etc. You can use flash, after effects, adobe animate, etc., but I will ask for the project files.
3. The project files must be submitted to me along with a 1920x1080 uncompressed version of the video.
4. He needs to be cute, cool, and also a bit rebellious. The most important thing is that he's fun and interesting.
5. He needs to stand and walk upright (on two feet) like a human.
I've attached several images to give you an idea, but this is just a starting point. Feel free to get creative in the design. But I would like to see some preliminary sketches before you animate the whole thing.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $447 for this job
Hello, i have done humphy dumphy animation in a previous project and i have experience in motions and animaton. plz contact me i will send you my previous work.