Our client is crowdfunding for a new venture through IndyGoGo and needs a video to be the flagship piece of content for their crowdfunding campaign.
The venture is for a new kind of farm in sub-Saharan Africa that will produce insect meal for a range of uses including protein for livestock, research, pet food & fertiliser. This will be one of the first projects of its kind in this part of the world and will have a strong focus on sustainable practices.
The video requirements are:
- Purpose: Inspire contributions from IndyGoGo visitors
- Length: 5 minutes
- Target audience: IndyGoGo visitors - (university students, school children & business leaders)
- Tone: must be informative but entertaining.
- Must include a 3D 'walkthrough' of how the finished farm will look as part of the video.
- The client is keen to ensure the first 30 seconds are extremely effective at hooking in a viewer for the full length of the video.
I have included a pitch deck about the project that offers more insight into the company & the project.
Please include in your pitch:
- Examples of any relevant projects you have completed.
- Your production process
- Timeline for delivery
Pitches without the above info will not be considered.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $1102 for this job
Hello, As I take this project, I will do my best! I can support on your project perfectly. Please send me your message and let's discuss more detail. Thanks.