Please see attached graphic and storyboard below.
The graphic can be given to you as a CAD file, but it may need modelled. The attached is a low resolution example for illustrative purposes.
1. Show the valve then cut away part to show internals.
2. IPV2 is RIH as an integrated part of the completion string
3. Show ball valve in open position *Text – Ball valve RIH in open position. *Text – Can be installed above or below the packer.
4. Highlight premium connections throughout the valve
5. Once on depth, Annulus pressure will be used to close the ball valve (Show)
6. A CL can be used to control closing of the valve also. (Show)
7. *Text - A lockout feature can be installed to protect valve
8. After completion operations are complete. Tubing pressure will open the ball valve (Show)
9. Show Patented Equalisation Feature across the ball valve
10. Show ball valve opening *Text - Debris tolerant upto 3m. *Text – Full Bore ID achieved when open.
11. Mechanical Overide as contingency *Text - After primary opening unlimited mechanical open/close
12. Highlight HPHT Capabilities
13. Highlight designs for Unlimited Remote Open/Close
- Side Note – blue and grey colour scheme to be used.
If you can give me some kind of estimate for a 1 to 2 minute animation and delivery date that would be ideal.
If you have any further questions, please let me know.
We like this oil tool animation, and we would like something similar, but don't need the company logo. We would like text over on the animation, to show what is happening.
Our budget is about £900 sterling.
41 freelancers are bidding on average £967 for this job
Hi.I can see that you'd like to create an animated video. if you'd like to view my previous work, take a look : [login to view URL] individual sample: [login to view URL]
I would love to work on your project. I am an experienced 3d modeler and animator. And I also have a great team working with me [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
I am professional cad designer with first class in engineering . I am capable in 2d , 3d modelling animation , motion etc .please give me an opportunity to work. regards kalp