We are building an app for medical training of Emergency Medical Technicians. We have a set art direction and a series of characters and backgrounds. We are looking for a rush job to produce about 3 short animation videos (3 to 10 seconds each) of the characters in various medical poses/states/procedures. They can be almost any procedure but here are some examples:
- scissors cutting pants/shirt and then a bandage wrapping around the leg/arm
- person with arm over chest in serious discomfort
- putting a rebreather on a characters face and having them go from
pale to normal skin tones
- person sweating and breathing heavily in the tripod position
- person in serious pain/discomfort in the laterally recumbent position
- person looking weak and tired with nasal cannula on face
If it is easier to make others then we would trade that for speed. Should the animations look good enough and if the animator has experience with Spine ([login to view URL]) then we have a follow on set of work for several spine animations to be included in the game.
We have more assets available if needed but a couple are attached for reference.