**IMMEDIATELY START***READ CAREFULLY***
Seeking someone with expertise and experience in developing solutions for automatic video content analysis of squash matches.
I am not sure whether a reliable solution is possible. However, I would be interested in talking to anyone who thinks they might be able to offer insights and experience.
What I want to achieve is a solution that
1)watches a squash match - potentially with changing angles from multiple cameras
2) records as much time-stamped information as possible. this is likely to include, where the ball was played from, where the ball landed, who hit the ball, player locations.
And you can see the conversation with the original developer.
Q1: Can you send me a short recorded video of that game?
A1: The best think for you to do would be to do a youtube search for 'Squash psa tv full match" that will give you a good idea of what a squash match looks like
Q2: How many and where did you install the cameras? Camera position is necessary.
A2: I don't have any video and ultimately would like a solution that doesn't require this. Initially, I would puruse based on a camera position that is high behind the court with the ball and players always visible
Q3. Can you send me the action or event lists to be recognized?
Where the ball lands
Wo hit the ball
Where the ball was struck
Q4:. let me know your preferred language.
A4: No preference, but I would like the data output in CSV or similar
If you are interested in this project, please give me an answer:
1) a brief overview of how you would approach the project, any relevant experience you have and some of the technologies you might use
2) some of the potential challenges
3) an estimated timeframe and price
4) what milestones you would expect
I will start the project right now immediately.