For a research at the university, we have had problems to model in Ansys Workbench a circular steel tank with water, on connectors (COMBIN40 and COMBIN14, which represent seismic isolators), we are looking for someone to make the computational model for us.
The elements COMBIN40 and COMBIN14 represent the hysteresis curve of a seismic isolator. The water should be modeled with acoustic elements to obtain the modal analysis and the fundamental frequency, as well as a transient analysis with earthquake.
• Water hydraulic level sloshing observation and consequent pressure distribution monitoring.
• Von misses stress video on the tank wall for acceleration vs. time earthquake.
• Video of the movement of the water for the acceleration vs. time earthquake, observing the sloshing effect.
• Video of the lateral deflection for the acceleration vs. time earthquake.
• Video tutorial on how to run the models and get the results.
• Modal analysis of the tank with seismic isolator. And detect the fundamental period of the seismically isolated tank, the period of the impulsive and convective mode.
• Obtain the hysteresis curve of the two types of seismic isolators, recorded by the analysis with the earthquake.
• Stress and strain analysis due to the earthquake.
• Maximum stresses on the tank wall for an acceleration vs. time input.
• Maximum sloshing height.
• Maximum displacement.
• Video training on how to run the model and how the modeling was done in ANSYS.
• Correctly model the two types of seismic isolators, considering the horizontal and vertical hysteretic behavior.
• A video tutorial on how to edit the earthquake in ANSYS, to be able to enter different earthquakes, including time steps.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $522 for this job
Hello, I am a professional CAD CAM and CAE design engineer. I am expert in Ansys WB. I can help you. I hope you contact me as soon as possible. Thankyou regards