To turn the Vonage "do not disturb" feature on and off (on means the caller will be sent to voicemail without the phone ringing), you have to log into Vonage and click the toggle switch. This means, each night, I have to turn "do not disturb" on and each morning, log into Vonage to turn it off. [url removed, login to view]
Project: Create a web app or iOS app to automate turning on and off the Vonage "do not disturb" feature. Which ever is easier.
- The app would allow the user to enter and save the Vonage user ID and password (pic1)
- The app would allow the user to enter the start time and end time. (pic2)
- The user can click on or off for each day for that start and end time.
- The user can set two on/off times to chose from.
- Once the user is done, clicking the save button will set the app to log in and turn on and turn off the do not disturb feature according to the set times.
- If nothing is changed, the app will continue to turn on and off the do not disturb each day.
1. Verify that the app has the correct user ID and password.
2. A day can only have one on/off time. (pic3 is not possible)
I am open to the UX / screen layout if you find a more efficient way to have the user enter the on/off start/end information.
To make the project cheaper and easier, I've simplified the requirements: https://www.freelancer.com/projects/php/automate-web-toggle-switch-off/