Schlumberger Quantum ST-Q101 Electricity Meter or QDIP protocol.
(See budget note below)
We need to develop .NET software which will communicate with a Schlumberger Quantum ST-Q101 Electricity Meter and read/write data such as
- Read Load profile
- Read Serial Number
- Read Clock
- Set Clock
This meter is said to support QDIP protocol which is said to be a proprietary protocol by Schlumberger.
It is an old electricity meter used in US market and Asia with very limited documents publically available online.
Other related keywords or pieces of info
- Sentinel (may be a company which really designed/produced this meter, may be the type of meter, very limited into)
- On some web sites, several companies claim that their systems support communication with Schlumberger/Sangamo Quantum ST-Q100/200 Series Meters (QDIP Protocol)
- PC-PRO (a software from Schlumberger (currently Itron) which is used to configure the meter and read register data, load profile, etc...)
Possible outputs acceptable for this project
- Communication protocol for this meter implemented implemented in [url removed, login to view]
- Communication protocol implemented in some other language, that can be used as an example for further implementation
- Documentation about the protocol (supposedly QDIP) and data addresses, etc. that is supported by this meter
We believe that even the required documents may not be available online, right contacts can be found to obtain such documents.
Price is negotiable depending on the value of output that can be provided. The real budget is between 30 USD - 1500 USD.