i am searching for someone to create a shell/bash script for my new server where i want to setup multiple nextcloud installations for my family/friends on the same dedicated server.
System to use on: Ubuntu or CentOS where i installed apache, php, mysql,... thats already done, no help required :)
Shell/Bash script requirements/ideas/how it should work:
* Shell script start via SSH
* prompt to enter domain
* Create new webfolder for this domain
* then it should create a vhost for apache
* install ssl with letsencrypt and force ssl for that vhost
* download newest nextcloud version to the new webfolder
* extract in the new webfolder but without path /nextcloud, it should be extracted in the webfolder directly.
* create DB+user for nextcloud and install with random created admin password and output/show in shell
* add some custom config entries/lines to the /webfolder/config/[login to view URL] file of this new domain, its always the same, like entries for redis, memcache and some custom lines.
* set webserver cronjob for /webfolder/[login to view URL]
Thats it. I would need this done quick because weekend is here and i want to try that with my family/friends because i have time at the weekend and next week :)
Thank you for your reading my request and awaiting your offers.
PS: If someone get this working well, i will have some other jobs too to offer :)