A fun fast job for professional woo-commerce developers:
Fill up attached files with the missing code. Detailed instructions are commented inline
The tasks are mainly about integrating warehouse api to woo-commerce.
1. Calculate shipping rate module: Get shipping rates for products in cart from API
2. Submit order to warehouse webhook
3. show 3 extra fields in "list orders" page admin back-end
4. A callback file executed by warehouse to update order tracking ID
5. Get order tracking info using the api & show data on user page
**Note that an order will contain items that don't exist in this warehouse, so they should always be filtered.
Please include "pieceOfCake" in your offer to indicate that you have read and understood the inline tasks.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $78 for this job
pieceOfCake ⭐Full Stack Guru here. ⭐ I am good at Frontend and Backend. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] afrikbid.com. -> mobile [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] are all my successful portfolios. I have mo More
HI I am experienced in PHP WordPress WooCommerce etc I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your reply