We are a passionate team of experts currently working on a prototype light therapy device utilizing eight LED emitters. The LEDs will either be operating on their own or in combination with other LEDs but once the preset program selection has been made, the same constant output will be maintained during a whole treatment session.
1. We require an electrical engineer to design and build all the necessary components for efficient operation of this device.
2. To produce different outputs from the LEDs, a “dimmer” control will be necessary in order that up to 60 preset selections can be made from the operation panel.
3. All eight LEDs have the same footprint which is 7mm x 7mm
4. The LEDs will be in a rectangular arrangement and the optical assembly is approximately 200mm x 130mm.
5. There will need to be a timer to determine the length of treatment session with auto shut off. There would then need to be a “cool-down” time period before the device completely shuts down.
6. In the design of the overall device we want to achieve a compact unit, very quiet in operation and innovative.
7. Power to the device will be via wall adapter.
8. At this prototype stage we want to achieve proof of concept and therefore we need the electrical engineering solution to be as cost effective as possible.
9. Once the proof of concept has been attained, our additional requirements are:-
i) For the unit to be a connected device with its own IP address.
ii) The ability for the device to be controlled remotely by an app via phone/PC
iii) The ability to recover usage data from the unit.
The successful applicant for this project would need to be willing to sign a mutual non-disclosure agreement and an intellectual property agreement.
We are looking for an engineer who will share in our passion to produce a cutting-edge light therapy device and not view this as simply another job. Demonstration of proven skills is an important selection criteria as well as the ability to show innovation in design. We are very open and encourage fresh ideas of how the engineering solution for this project may be achieved.
We require a detailed financial proposal which identifies the various stages of this project from inception to completion.
This is an immediate requirement and therefore please only submit a proposal if you are able to commence working on the project immediately. Please also indicate the time-frame to complete each phase of the project.
We envisage this falling into Freelancer's Small Project category but we may be wrong on this so please feel free to determine your own costings.
If you need any additional information prior to submitting your proposal please feel free to send your questions.
42 freelancers are bidding on average $1258 for this job
Hello, I am [url removed, login to view] sekhar,[url removed, login to view],[Phd].we have 12 years experience in this field.i can assure u support and service even after completion of [url removed, login to view] have inhouse PCB design and fabrication. Relevant Skills and More
Hi, nice to meet you, i could do the work if you let me... is you say all detail too... Habilidades y experiencia relevante Very much Htos propuestos $750 USD - all work