I am looking for a quote for a client and need it asap, please. Details are below.
Client has 3000+ employees and wants to create an internal app in order to a) promote happiness in the workplace and b) collect data in order to improve happiness in the workplace. We want to give employees an easy, quick and fun tool in which to provide feedback and which is easily accessible through their smart phones. Once the app is launched, management want to be able to interact/collect data/manage the tool via an easy to use web based portal.
• The app should be ready to launch by 28 September.
• Due to time constraints, the app can be launched in phases, with the first phase being ready by no later than 28 September.
REQUIREMENTS & FUNCTIONALITY
• App should be able to be branded using company branding (note that we can provide all graphics required, just need exact sizes etc)
• The app should be available/accessible on both android and IOS devices
• The app should be able to measure results through employee feedback
• Results should be easily converted for management analysis, preferably through a web based portal function, so they know which areas to focus on more (whether it be a particular department or general employee perception on a certain topic)
• Employees, or selected non-employees we want to share secure login credentials with, should be able to login to the app exclusively, either using their work email credentials or another secure system (whichever is more cost effective)
Employee data collection
The information needed from each employee (for later analysis) should include:
• Employee ID number
• Department (list of departments will be provided)
• Work location (list of office locations will be provided)
A calendar that employees can check daily and has the ability to show:
• Employee birthdays
• Happiness events
• Upcoming training etc
Management should be able to enter this information daily/weekly via a web based portal
Quote of the day functionality
• Allow for a morning ‘pop up’ functionality where management can include a ‘quote of the day’ with nice image in the background
• This should pop up at 6am everyday (and read when user opens app)
• Management should be able to upload this information daily/weekly via a web based portal
Daily/Weekly/Monthly Survey functionality
• Employees should be able to post daily ‘happiness level’ through a ‘HaPmometer’ where they can choose either a) green smiling face for happy, b) neutral yellow face c) unhappy red face
• This should be posted at 3pm each day (and read when user opens app)
• This function should pop up on either a daily or weekly basis, employees should have to fill this in before they can further explore the app/see any other messages or updates
• Management need to be able to analyze ‘HaPmometer’ feedback on a weekly or monthly basis through an auto web based application, and also provide feedback to employees
• Management want to be able to post questions to employees on a regular basis and analyze feedback
• Notification function should be included so that employees see they have a ‘new message’ or ‘update’ of some kind (in order to get them to participate) on their phone ‘desktop’
Image share/Video/Newsfeed functionality
There should be a functionality where employees can add photos/videos/make an announcement, e.g.
• Birth of child
• Charity event
• Personal self-improvement activities
• ‘Like’ button to be included so employees can participate
• Comment section should be optional (will confirm whether we want to include this or not)
The app should include a function where employees can:
• Ask a question
• Give feedback
• Make a suggestion
There should also be room for more functionality in the future, but these are some of the basics we want to start with.