2 arduino devices to interact with one another.
1x static arduino:
- ability to be turned on/off
- transmit a bluetooth signal
- When bluetooth signal is on, needs to beep and flash an LCD display
1x mobile arduino
- Ability to be turned on/off
- Handheld and mobile (battery powered)
- receive the signal from the static device
- Show proximity to other device on LCD display and beeping as it get closer
8 freelancers are bidding on average $588 for this job
I have working with Arduino projects the last three years. The type of work described by you is within my skills. I am very interested to assist you in your development needs.
Hi there I can do it. Im a Telecommunication engineer. I have done a lot of similar projects with Arduino. I own hardware to start prototype right now. I can ship you too depending on the prices.