Touchscreen to bluetooth HID Design anfd Coding - repost 2
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3357 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I require someone to design and code a unit that can do the following :
1) Transfer the touch gestures from a touchscreen (may be usb or 4-wire) to/from an IOS device (Iphone/Ipad).
2) Ideally use Bluetooth connection (BLE ideally).
3) Drivers need to be provided if required for the IOS device (and later for Android)
4) There must be no visible lag between IOS device and touch display
5) This is to do the touch element only - display/picture will be output to screen using standard VGA/HDMI cables.
6) Need to work on a NON-jailbroken device.
We are looking to be able to take a standard Ipad and the above unit and be able to use any large touchscreen as for presenting (eg mimic a giant ipad!).
Note : all designs and code will belong to us only the project is complete.
We will also need detailed drawings of the design , source code (with clear inserted remarks/comments etc) and documentation to support the hardware and software design.
If you have any additional functions you believe should be included - Please PM me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online