Arduino expert needed for a data logger project
Paid on delivery
We are seeking an Arduino expert to assist with a data logger project. Our project requires the use of pressure sensors. Our desired frequency of data collection is as fast as possible. We expect the battery life for our data logger to be 1-2 weeks.
Ideal skills and experience for this job include:
- Strong knowledge of Arduino programming
- Experience with pressure sensors
- Understanding of power consumption optimization for battery-powered devices
- Ability to design and implement a reliable data logging system
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools is a plus.
- Using an RTC to log the data with present time
- Small local display that can show the present value on screen if required.
- Suggest some NPT 1/4'' or 1/2'' For our pressure range
Ability to send me the code, I have the hardware and I will test the code myself.
Code must be well commented and easy to understand, use as many variables as you can on the top side to change the parameters easily.
Quick responses are appreciated.
Project ID: #36701166