I need a velocimeter to measure the wind speed using an Arduino Mega 2560.
- As sensor I have an anemometer that send a positive pulse every 220mm (or 2 pulses per revolution where the radius is 70mm).
- I'm using the Arduino Mega 2560 with Ethernet Shield. On Ethernet Shield I'm only using the SD card.
- I'll write to a file (SD Card) the current wind speed every 10s so this is the sample rate.
- AttachInterrupt (Rising) must be used once I'll do a lot of things between the sample of 10s.
- I'm using pin 2 (Servo Motor), and also pins 36 to 53 as I/O's.
- Please only bid if you KNOW how to use interrupts and keep time to process other things.
- Less dan 1 day to do it. You need to let me know the pin to be used and send me the code. The payment will be done if the code work.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $38 for this job
Hi sir i am an expert electriacl engineer I have almost 3 years of experience in this filed. please share the further details i am waiting for your response to start. regards
I teach arduino classes at my local Maker Lab, I can help you figure out how to do this yourself. It isn't a difficult thing to learn, Message me and I will point you in the right direction.
I'm a final year undergraduate in electronic engineering and I'm really good with arduino and I can do this. If you are interested please contact me. thank you