In the Files section you will find following attachments that must be read before bidding
(1) Requirement Document in PDF # 1 format - This is for Relay 1-7. IN addition there is another Pdf where requirement of Relay # 8 is given. Please read both PDF.
(2) Zip file containing two sketches. One for Arduino and one for ESP Node MCU. This will be your starting point and the prototype sketches have been built to help you understand requirement clearly and to complete the project quickly.
(3) a total of five images of Pool setup and Display unit requirement, image of Blynk APP, ThingSpeak, Pin out diagrams as is used for initial setup of the two sketches.
Expectation is that you understand the requirement and complete the missing logic in the code as per the requirement document.
The project must be bid only if you have the following sensors with you so that after testing you can also share the screenshots of the Serial Monitor output to be tested at my end.
(1) Arduino Nano
(2) ESP - Node MCU 1.0
(3) DHT11 or DHT22
(4) RTC - DS3132
(5) One Wire temp sensor DS18B20 at least two, preferably three.
(6) 8 Module Relay board 5v
(7) Suitable Display
(8) Two Micro Switches
Milestones: As this is a short project that requires tweaking and finalisation of the sketches, there will be only two Milestones proposed.
(1) Start of the project
(2) End Point (as per Criteria given in Test cases of requirement document)
Expected duration to complete the project is Two weeks at the max though it can be completed in a day if you have all that is needed above.
15 freelancers are bidding on average ₹9600 for this job
Hello I have all components. I can send to you the codes , Connections diagram and help to you to setup the codes and Connections on your side. You can message me anytime. Thanks, Chanchal Kumari
We are Innovative Organisation please visit our website [login to view URL] Relevant Skills and Experience We are Innovative Organisation please visit our website [login to view URL]
I have done several projects on Arduino and IoT using node mcu things speak and blync. I can provide you with the source codes and the schematic diagrams needed to set up the project at your end.