After a PCB design and possible coding for a WS2812B clock.
Similar to attached image.
- WS2812B leds around clock, 60 for inner circle, 12 for outer circle.
- Text on front of clock for the 'hr'.
- Buttons on back for reset wifi / set time.
- Button battery for holding the time when no power.
- Light sensor to 'dim down light at night', and make brighter during the day.
- Integrated Camera module at centre of clock.
- ESP32 WiFiManager (code exists)
- ES32 CAM remote viewer (code exists)
- Web Based page for modification of lighting.
-- Adjust dimming (light sensor)
-- WS2812 colour picker wheel for setting, hour, minute, seconds.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $207 for this job
I have extensive experience in Embedded technologies and working with IOT devices for past 7 years and I can integrate your codes and bring up a working one.