I am a garden hobbyist and have recently decided to build a small hobby greenhouse. I would like to create a control system for a small grow tent to test on before transitioning to a more refined control system for the greenhouse. I have the ambition of growing a variety of ornamental and fruiting plants like tomatoes, I've seen how environmental control plays such an important factor in growth and yields.
I have below basic knowledge on coding and thus I am looking for someone to assist me in the coding of my project.
I have the following hardware:
• ESP32 Dev board Wave
• BME280 temp/humidity/barometric pressure sensor
• 3.2' HMI Nextion touch screen
• Opto-isolated 8 channel relay board
• Bread Board Power supply (supply relay board)
I would like the code to effectively perform the following actions:
1. Measure and transmit sensor data to Nextion display, local webserver for data logging and display.
2. Display data on Nextion screen, webserver for current data as well as previous data in the form of graphs and other graphical representations
3. Data to control relay i.e., if temp/humidity > x than activate relay 1 and 3 on 5. Plan an entire growth cycle by having week by week if statements i.e. week 1: x>60% r/h, week 3: x>50% 6. Adjustments to the aforementioned variables are to be made on a webserver or another accessible platform.
Would also appreciate suggestions of using this board's full IoT capabilities.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $201 for this job
Hello dear project owner I am an Electronic engineer with experience in embedded systems designing and PCB designing i can assist you in this project and we can complete it in minimum time.