We plan to implement LoRa Gateway which will send and receive data from around 2000 nodes.
We need software developer who will guide us, write code and help us in implementation from scratch to finish.
LoRa Gateway will be RAK7246G
LoRa Nodes will ESP32 TTGO
Note that we have good knowledge to programming Python on Raspberry Pi and Arduino IDE on ESP32 but we have no knowledge of LoRa.
Since LoRa Gateway will be sending and receiving data from around 2000 nodes, therefore, the implementation should be such that it makes the best use of all the available on RAK7246G.
Basically the project is to make Smart Solar Streetlight. We want to implement LoRa node for around 2000 streetlights and the LoRa nodes attaches to the Solar Streetlight will keep updating to LoRa Gateway information like battery percentage charges, solar panel current/voltage, current drawn by the light etc. At the same time, the LoRa Node attached to the Streetlight will receive command from the Gateway to turn itself on or off.
1. It should make use of all available 8 channels
2. We are in remote area therefore, we don't have any problem if we tweak the dB to maximum for sending and receiving.
3. Gateway should send all messages Received to MQTT Broker
4. Gateway should be able to Send messages through the message received via MQTT
5. Gateway should be able to transmit general message to all nodes at once or to a specify node.
6. In case the message is sent to a specific node than the Gateway should also receive feedback from the Node that the message was actually received. In case, the message is not received by a specific node, then the Gateway should try couple of time and then send a message via MQTT to an application that the message to a specific node failed even after multiple trial.
1. There are around 2000 LoRa nodes, therefore, the nodes should be configured in such a way that if makes best use to all the 8 channels available.
2. Nodes should be able to both update to the LoRa Gateway the sensor data and at the same time, it should be able to receive data from Gateway for switching some GPIOs pins.
3. If the Node sends data to Gateway, it must have some mechanism to ensure that the message was delivered, like a receipt confirmation from the Gateway. In case, the message is sent and not delivered to the Gateway, then the LoRa Node should retry few times before giving up the re-transmission.
4. Each Node should be individually be identifiable.
Kindly let us know your qualifications and level of LoRa knowledge and how much will be your charges.