The project consists in writing professional code to flash into an ESP32 development board.
The code must be able to make the board perform the following tasks:
- Connect via Bluetooth with a phone or other device (laptop or tablet) and configure the wifi settings to let the board connect to the internet.
o It must be possible to configure this page with a personalized logo and background
- Once the Wifi has been set, the board shall remain connected to the chosen wifi network, and if the connection is lost, it should be able to try connecting again at regular intervals until the connection is restored
- If, for some reason, the board freezes or goes idle, it has to be able to reset by itself, looking again for the connection
- The code must be uploaded using the Arduino IDE
- Provide in advance the list of necessary libraries (if any)
- The code must open the possibility to develop the code further using sensors and making HTTP calls over the internet.
- indicate if buttons must be introduced in the project (and how many) to reset or access the wifi configuration page (if necessary - better if it can be avoided).
Please ask questions if you want to propose modifications to features (to improve the project)