Writer needed to rewrite 50 PLR Articles while retaining the original meaning of the articles.
The subject of the Articles is Napa Valley and Wine
1. The rewritten articles must be 100% unique while retaining the original meaning of the subject matter. Tone of the articles need to be conversational and interesting.
2. Rewriting can not be done simply by reordering the sentences and words within the article.
3. The rewritten article will be checked by copyscape and Dupefree to confirm the uniqueness of the article.
4. The Articles Title can be written with original meaning retained. Only change the title of the article within the article, not the name of the document. Article must be saved in word format not notes.
5. Once rewritten the articles are exclusive to me and I have all of the rights to the articles,and can not be resold in any way.
6. Manual rewriting. No software.
7. Article must sound natural and must be grammatically correct. Native English speaker
8. Best bid would be $1.00 per article. Please only bid if you are willing to produce a quality article, meet the requirements and the amount is acceptable.
9. Please also include the amount of time it will take to rewrite the articles and attach a sample of your writing.
10. Would prefer a writer from the Philippines who has done this type of work before.
11. A writer who know what a PLR(Private Label Rights) Article is and can rewrite the whole article 100%.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $78 for this job
I can create original articles and definitely be able to rewrite articles and improve its content. I am at ease with the writing style you require so I think I will meet your standards.- July Saluria