I am looking for someone that can rewrite around 80 articles (total of 35,550 words) about Microsoft Office maintenance and troubleshooting. These articles describe common MS Office technical issues and their solutions.
Look below for details:
1. Article conditions:
- MUST - Unique, Original and Copyscape passed.. at least 60% unique. Very Important!
- Good English, logically and grammatically correct,
- It should be simple English that anyone can read easily and follow.
- Keyword optimized (will be provided)
- All the content comes in a single word document so you only need to concentrate on the writing.
2. Payment & Delivery
1 - You will provide two aticles as an example for your skills.
2 - After passing the test I will pay you 30% in advance, additional 30% when you will provide half of the content and another 40% at the end of that project.
- All completed articles will be owned by me and therefore cannot be publish or sell to anyone.
- completion as soon as possible - Importnat.
3. Writer's preferences
- Can write creatively, casually, easy to understand, simple English, and no grammatical error
- Has Knowledge about keywords density.
- Good English
- Good communication as a basis for future additional work.
I am always in need of articles and I am looking for a good professional to do much more business with in the future.
P.S Please do not bid if you cannot meet all the requirements as
stated above. Writers should have knowledge about technical writing. Some
bidders bid without reading, so to ensure that you have read till
here, when you PM me, your first word must be: "Rewrite!"
9 freelancers are bidding on average $208 for this job
"rewrite!" Hello, I´ve been writing articles for a couple of years now. My articles have gone thru copyscape with no problems since I write original content only.