I need a total of 30 articles written on a variety of topics. Topics will range from everything from "IPhones" to "Herbal Remedies."
These articles will be broken up in to 3 categories: Category One - 10 Original articles using the topics and keywords that I submit to you. Category Two - 10 rewrites of the first set of 10. Category Three - a second set of rewrites for the first 10 original articles, for a total of 30 articles in all.
All of these articles must pass through CopyScape, ensuring that they are varied enough so as not to be exact duplicates.
All of these articles must be suitable for directory submission and written by a professional who understands the basics of SEO.
All 30 articles must be between 500 and 600 words in length and they must be targeted towards the keywords that I will give to you. Each article will focus on a specific keyword phrase.
Articles must meet the following guidelines:
1. Be written in a grammatically correct, easy to read, conversational style according to US English.
2. Contain between 3.5 and 4.5% keyword density.
3. Contain a title, 250 character abstract, and complete article body.
4. Article body must be at least 500 words in length and no more than 650 words in length.
5. Be submitted in .txt format
6. Be completely original, no copying and pasting (I will check each article, including the rewrites)
Please know that by accepting this contract, you are providing “work made for hire”. In other words, the buyer (me) and only the buyer will own the copyright and all rights to this work. You may not publish the
work in any way, shape, or form. Please do not apply unless you agree to this stipulation.
Please also include at least one sample of your writing with your bid which represents the quality of work that I can expect for this project.
The MAXIMUM budget I can afford for this project is $2 per original article and $1 per rewrite, for a total of $40 MAX for the entire bid on the group of 30 articles.
More assignments will come for those writers that do the best job.