I'm looking for an experienced fashion editor to write articles for my website.
The site reports about international and young designers (we are in favour of young, edgy fashion, not too classic), sample sales in London and fashion & shopping events.
The ideal candidate should
- be native English speaking
- be experienced in writing fashion articles and have superb writing skills
- be well connected in the fashion industry
- have access to news stories and images (images are key for the website, all images must be provided by designers or photographers otherwise we won't publish them)
- come up with ideas for articles
- be able to deliver on a weekly basis
Please email me explaining why you would be the ideal candidate. Please provide writing samples as well as links to published work. Quotes should be based on 400-600 words.
I need approx 1-2 articles per week ongoing.
3 freelancers are bidding on average £25 for this job
Hello there, I'm a native English speaker (American) and have excellent writing skills. I have experience in online copywriting for fashion. I have attached my portfolio for your review. Thanks so much, Tran