Website content writing in German Language for IT Consulting Company
1. We need 130-150 words content per each service that will be provided
2. Attached is a sample content format the way we want it to be
3. You are asked to write a page title for that service that the content is for; title cannot be more than 70 characters in length
4. All service contents will be in one single word document and services will be separated with the number symbol as so: ###########################
5. List of the services are provided in a separate word document
6. Each service will have four (4) keywords at the bottom of each service content and 2 sentences or 4 phrases of description in the meta data section
7. You need to identify the most popular keywords for that service that you write the content for; that can be obtained via Google keyword generator or alike tools
8. Keyword density: In a 500 words content you can use only 8-10 keywords spread evenly in the content or simply it is 2% of the content can be used as keywords inside the content
9. All used keywords inside the content should be in red color to see where and how they are used
10. All content must be fresh-unique and not copied from another source
11. There will be no ‘’How to’’ in the content of the article
12. Written content should be written with very strong language and definitely without any grammatical errors or failures
13. This job will be needed in 2-3 weeks if by all means possible
14. All the content need to be written in Ariel shrift and 12 font size, they need to be delivered in MS word format and if you have to compress files it needs to be with WinZip compression.
15. Before you start your work please write 3 articles and send them for approval or overview then you can continue with the rest of the list.
16. There are approximately 40 services and the budget for this job is €1.50 per article or service
17. You will be fully paid once the project or the articles are checked and verified.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.