These are the changes required:
Thank you for your draft. It is work in progress and I can see you have worked hard to date. I have suggestions for you.
Executive summary - place before the contents page and on a separate page.
Take out 'I' and use the third person.
You need to write your objectives to a Masters level, use verbs such as critically analyse, evaluate, provide strategic recommendations etc.
If your aim is to focus on communication then contextualise this within the objectives.
You need a section to explain the purpose of the dissertation. What will it bring with regards to practice and academia?
At the end of the chapter you need to provide a summary of each chapter of the dissertation - what they will include.
This is too brief at the moment. Include more detail on taxation, structures to obtain taxes, constraints (include communication etc.), theoretical solutions.
You must have at least one reference per paragraph.
Include a conceptual framework to complete this chapter. The link will help [url removed, login to view]
Please structure this under the following headings:
Use Saunders Union to help create this chapter.
- research philosophy and approach
- research design
- sampling technique with limitations and size
- methods all with limitations with them. Be clear when explaining your methods why you have selected these and how they will answer your research questions and meet your objectives
- pilot study results of the questions from the interviews, focus group and survey
- data analysis (methods and approach to presenting this)
- validity, reliability and generalisability
You need to try to present the interviews, focus groups, surveys and secondary data together. I would suggest using the surveys to base this on. That is, include diagrams and tables to display these results and then integrate after each one responses (direct quotes) from the interviews and focus groups. Support this narrative and interpretation with secondary data and literature.
Use the objectives as headings and synthesise the primary data with earlier literature from chapter 2.
The structure the rest of the chapter as follows:
- theoretical implications
- practical recommendations
- limitations of the dissertation
- future research
- personal development