A book of minimum 200 pages to be designed for a 6 months "Detective Course" based on detailed learning of detective life cycle and case studies. The course must help to understand the basics of crime scene management including the proper collection and preservation of evidence, and chain-of-custody issues. Each topic must be based around live examples of detective case studies with the proper explanation of how the cases were solved. There must be images, tables and charts aligned with the book.
There must be 8-10 slides (power point presentations) aligned with each chapter.
Contents of the Book:
1. Lateral Thinking
1.1. Problem Solving Program
1.2. Thinking Hats
1.3. Inspection and Solution
2. Business Skills
3. Crime Scene investigation
3.2. Crime Scene Investigation
3.3. Footwear Evidence
3.4. Forensic Dentistry
3.5. Blood Spatter Analysis
3.6. Forensic Engineering
3.7. DNA Fingerprinting
3.8. Forensic Entomology
4. Criminal investigation
4.1. Crime Investigation
5. Tech forensics
5.1. Basic Computer Forensics
5.2. Network Forensics
6. Fraud investigation
6.1. Investigating Scam
7. Accident Investigation
8. Investigation with Police
8.1. Crime Investigation Overview
8.2. Documenting the Crime Scene
8.3. Writing Effective Reports
8.5. Forensic Physical evidence
8.6. Obtaining Information
8.7. Identifying and arresting Suspects
8.8. Death Investigation
8.9. Assault, Domestic, Elder abuse..
Note: The book must be free from any type of copyright content. Source must be mentioned for any detective cases explained in the book.
Flow of the book:
1. Front Page
2. Prologue(Aim of the Book)-1 page
3. Description(Introduction to Course)- 1 page
4. Table of contents
5. Unit number, unit name and Unit body in detail (Headings , Subheadings & Text )
6. Solved, Unsolved Questions, (atleast 5 each). Questions must be subjective programming based/objective. Unsolved Questions must be with answers.
7. Summary after each unit (half a page)
8. References (at the end of the book)
Standard format will be provided for formatting.