We are looking for a New Zealand based writer who can write from a ‘local perspective’ on a number of New Zealand travel topics. This project could lead to an ongoing relationship where the writer will take on more and more writing projects to provide interesting content for the website & interesting Social Marketing content updates.
In addition to producing ‘webpage content’ there could also be scope to write ‘travel articles’ on a variety of interesting New Zealand subjects.
To establish our longer-term writing partner the first job will determine if the relationship continues. So, we require 200-300 words on 5 x suburbs of Auckland (Devonport, Parnell etc) - approx 1500 words in total.
- Content is 100% original and passes 'copyscape' test. (tool to check copy is unique)
- English must be the first language of the writer
- Grammatically correct content
- Economy of language is very important. Keep all articles focused on the topic at hand.
- Proof read, spell check, grammar check each article
- Interesting writing style that is original, flows well and insightful
ONLY BIDS WITH EXAMPLES OF YOUR WRITING WILL BE CONSIDERED.
15 freelancers are bidding on average £44 for this job
Hi NZMDI, if you're looking for 100% original articles with high quality, I'm the best writer for you. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details.
HI Can write what you need am based in Wellington. Please see examples of my work at my website [login to view URL] Open to discussion on topic and negotiation of price.
unfortunately i don't have a sample related to this theme that i can send you. although you can check my skills from my first article without be paid. i am really interest in this kind of [login to view URL] you