For those interested in writing to inspire others to travel to festivals read on!
I need a a high quality English speaking travel writer to author articles for selected events and festivals on a regular ongoing basis.
Each assignment is 8 articles with a minimum of 75 words and maximum of 110 words each, for a payment of $35 per assignment but please read the data entry aspect below.
You can do as little or as many assignments as you like, depending on your free time. We'd expect at least a couple of assignments per month minimum.
As long as you meet the following requirements:
- You must be interested in helping to inspire others to travel to festivals
- You must be flexible and willing to write about something that you have or haven't yet encountered.
- You must write high quality unique articles with perfect grammar, sentence structure, punctuation and with excellent vocabulary.
- You must be computer literate enough to obtain content from sites such as YouTube and Flickr
There is also a data entry aspect, you will be required to enter:
- festival start and end dates
- add one to two categories for the festival (eg. jazz, music, food and wine)
- find an appropriate for youtube video for the festival and link to it
- find 8 - 10 official or flickr photos, and paste the image links into the content management system.
Training videos will be provided. As well as login details for our content management system.
If you continue contributing on a regular basis and want to be, your name can be added to a publicly visible authors page and a short biography can be added.
Hello. I'm a native English-speaking writer based in France with experience in travel writing and event research. Please refer to your PM for samples of my writing.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $35 for this job
Hi, I am very much interested to work on your project. I have read the necessary details and i confirm to deliver high quality content for you. Please check the PMB to find more about my bid. Regards Faisal
Hi, I would like to be a part of this assignment as the niche is something that I enjoy writing about and would like to continue long term as well, regards, Vinita.
I am a native English speaker with a bachelor's in journalism. I have traveled and attended many festivals, and I can also research festivals I have not been to.
Hi, I am a freelance travel writer and have experience writing for festival events. This project sounds very excited and I would welcome the opportunity to work on it. Please see my personal message.
Hello, This looks like a very interesting project. I am a native English speaker who loves festivals and major events. Please see my PM for more information about my bid. Kind regards S