We're looking for a writer to create a small batch of 4x 600 word blog posts about for an engineering company
These are blog posts for marketing purposes. The writing doesn't need to be particularly technical, but you must have a genuine interest in engineering, the ability to conduct research and an intermediate/good level of knowledge. This is a UK company, so you will need to use British spelling, grammar and research sources.
Budget is £15 per article; £60 for all four.
Guidelines: Please apply only if you meet the following criteria, thanks!
We're looking for...
- Native level fluent written English
- A concise writing style - no wordiness or filler please
- Original writing; please don't copy or rehash content from Wikipedia
- Good communication
- Confidence researching and writing on the subject matter
- On time delivery
- Independent writers only. Don't apply if you are an agency or plan to subcontract your work.
We are a UK-based digital marketing agency. Regular work is available.
25 freelancers are bidding on average £71 for this job
My bid is for 100% original and Copyscape passed content. Relevant Skills and Experience Article Writing, Blog, Content Writing, Research Writing, Technical Writing Proposed Milestones £60 GBP - milestones