I am looking for an article writer with perfect command over the English language and who has the capability to write articles with flawless consistency. Ideally articles will be produced by a UK based Freelancer.
I need 10 articles. If you deliver high quality articles on time, there may be scope for regular monthly work.
The 10 articles will be on 2 different subjects (5 articles per subject) all related to UK steel fencing. I will provide you with 2 separate keyword topics and you will produce 5 totally unique separate article for each keyword/phrase.
All the articles must be:
* minimum of 500 words excluding the main title
* possess perfect punctuation
* not have any English grammatical or spelling mistakes
* must be free from plagiarism
* must pass Copyscape and Plagium testing (If an article does not pass Copyscape or Plagium, you will be asked to rewrite it)
* be factually correct
* be engaging and relevant to the keyword/phrases provided
* Be aimed at UK readers and related to the UK industry
You must be an experienced article writer with SEO knowledge. Articles are to be rich in content, easy and entertaining to read.
Each article will include:
* A compelling title of around 70 characters with the first letter of each word capitalised
* Include primary keywords close to the beginning of the title
* Content (body) must be minimum 500 words
* Content (body) should have 4-8 paragraphs
* Final paragraph will be made up of 2 sentences which will include the keywords twice
* Overall keyword/phrase density of title and body will be no less than 2% and no more than 4%
All must be 100% original articles that appear nowhere else on the internet. Article spinning is not allowed. I will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all articles.
Please send across an example of your previous work to allow us to check its quality and grammar while placing a bid. Bidders who do not supply an example will not be considered unless I have worked with them before.
ALL ARTICLES MUST BE COMPLETED AND RECEIVED BY ME WITHIN 7 DAYS OF ACCEPTING THE PROJECT.