I need 5 SEO unique articles, each having a length between 800-1000 words. The 5 articles should average out to 900 words.
The topic is eReaders, the 5 articles in this project will focus on that. More details later.
Please, read carefully what we expect:
* All content must be WELL RESEARCHED, you must do a comprehensive research and be knowledgeable in the topic.
* Content must be informative, interesting and concise. Not filler and fluff, and no repeating the same thing over and over.
Here is an example of writing that will not be accepted: If you don't see why this is bad, please DO NOT bid.
"However, some of these new features are improvements of the previous features that were available in
the older versions of the device. The device is an improvement on the earlier version "
DO NOT EXPECT TO BE PAID IF IT COMES CLOSE TO THIS TYPE OF WRITING!!!!
* Please take a look at the link below to see what type of writing we are looking for.
[url removed, login to view]
* Each and every article MUST PASS COPYSCAPE.
* Must be written in perfect English, with perfect grammar and spelling.
* Each article must be proofread for spelling, errors, grammar.
* You will have no right to reissue or reuse the work as all the copyrights would belong to me.
* Bidders without a sample will not be considered.
* Payment will be made after submission, review, and approval of articles.
* Please do not waste our time as we do not want to waste yours.
Please bid if you meet the requirements
20 freelancers are bidding on average $60 for this job
Hi, I can write original and informative articles as mentioned in the example link. Kindly see PMB for my samples and let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
Experience Post Graduate Degree Holder In Computer Science Having Researched Theoretical And Practical Knowledge On Various Software’s. Check More Info At Your Inbox.
Hi, I am a professional writer having a good experience in article writing on any niches. I am too interest about the project. I want to complete your project. Please check the PM for detail's information. Thanks.