I'm searching for a US native person to write some blog content that will relate to the following topics:
Some outdoor activities (camping, RV, fishing,...)
Bad weather conditions
Articles will be 500 to 600 words and there's a LOT of articles to be written
* Have a experience in outdoor activities and ideally have already used a RV
* Be a native English speaker (ideally US)
The overall topic for each piece of content will be provided, as well as eventual keywords to use and a couple of aspects to cover.
Content will have to be 100% original, otherwise it wont be paid.
Budget stated is just a placeholder. Please provide your going rate per 600 words article in your application.
Please start your application with the word "ACDC" otherwise it will immediately be discarded.
Please also answer the following questions right in your application:
1) What is your rate per 600 word article?
2) What are some essential items you must have when going on a long RV trip?
3) Do you enjoy camping or fishing?
4) Have you ever witnessed a hurricane?
5) How many 600 words article can you produce and deliver in a week?
Position may be ongoing over the next year or so for the right freelancer, with new content to write on a weekly to monthly basis