We are a distributor of industrial supplies located in California in the Los Angeles area. We are looking for a candidate to join our web marketing team. Main duties include but are not limited to writing/rewriting web content, blog posts and product descriptions.
You will be reporting directly to our copy editor and you will work closely with our marketing and sales departments.
This is a long-term opportunity for the right candidate as we are currently expanding.
The pay will range based on the assignment but it will be based on $20 per 500 word article.
* 2+ years of experience writing for a business setting.
* Should possess a flair for writing and make the articles come to life.
* Experience with industrial products for Grooming/hospitality/Janitorial a plus.
* Writes with professionalism and follows AP style.
* BA/BS in Journalism, English, Communications or related fields.
* Skilled in MS Office or Google office (excellent word processing skills).
* Attention to Detail: produces accurate work, even when under pressure; checks the accuracy of information and corrects any grammatical errors before using it or passing it on to others.
* Ability to work within tight timelines while maintaining accuracy.
* Must have excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills.
* Must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement.
To be considered, please submit a resume with a 200-word description of the following product (see link below). The deadline will be Thursday, July 21st, 2016.
[url removed, login to view]
We will not consider bids that do not include past history and writing samples; please provide any links or attachments to published press releases or web content that shows your creativity and ability to sell a brand.